covid-19 Office Guidelines
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
CHANGES TO OUR OFFICE ROUTINE:
(Please read the list below for a better understanding of how we will be moving forward during this difficult time.)
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
•Upon arriving to our office, please STAY in your vehicle and call us to let us know that you are here, we will then go through our patient symptoms checklist and question screening. Once you have been cleared to enter, one of our staff members will then come out to escort you into the building.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
• You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
• We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.